Profile of Clarence Samberg
I've focused my career on providing clear training content using industry standard tools paired with my background in instructional design to develop a variety of courses in systems training, facilitating, train-the-trainer, new employee orientation, and HR subjects.
With a strong foundation in technical writing, I have developed hundreds of training courses for support, wrote manuals, reports, test plans and other documents required for SNC delivered products. Developed over 200 Computer Based Training (CBT) projects on various subjects using Captivate, Storyline and other CBT developing software.
- Managed workload for contractors assigned to help with eLearning development.
- Managed company’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Created graphics for use in pilot training, engineering and technical manuals.
- Developed and trained new employees on [company name] business-related subjects.
- Prepared and formatted engineering documents intended for end users of SNC products.
- I'm also an expert in Adobe’s Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) as well as QuarkXPress
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Professional and cordial
- Extremely detail-oriented and quality conscious with every project, big or small