Can I get your source Storyline project file back from my published content file?
The short answer is no. Unfortunately you can’t get your Articulate source file from your published version. There is one possibility – go to your temporary folder and look for a backup Articulate Storyline project file. This is the one saving grace that might possibly help you.
To find the Storyline Project backup file:
1. Type %appdata% into your Start search area in Windows.
2. Navigate to the Articulate folder.
3. Look for a copy of your project file.
5. Copy the file to your desktop and change the file extension from .tmp to .story.
6. Open the file with Articulate Storyline.